The zinc plated quick link is a hollow cylindrical body, with two rotating rings forming a convex and large embedded part at one end of a line, and the other end of a bend loop winding around the vertical segment.
The two rotating rings are placed in the opening of the body at both ends of the body by the convex joint, and then rolled and closed to the core.
Through the utility model, the level of the opening at both ends of the body is called the closing effect.
It can improve the rotation effect of combining tensile strength and flexibility.
1) Material: Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
2) Surface finish: Highly polished
3) Standard: ISO,CE
4) Customer design: Our experienced engineer team can developed the products and manufacture in accordance with samples, drawings or only ideas
5) Delivery: By sea, by air or by express service
6) Price term: FOB or CFR or CIF
7) Sizes: From 3.5mm to 12mm
8) Packing: Clean poly bags plus cartons plus pallets or as per requests
9) For more quick links, please email us for full catalogue