(1) for major lifting and hoisting projects, construction plans and safety measures must be worked out, and construction must be carried out after the end of the crossing.
(2) lifting weight at rated load, lifting machinery over two hoisting machinery carried down to the same object, precision, too big to not easy lifting operation, carried out at a complex heavy lifting, crane under high voltage transmission lines or near work, must deal with safety construction working ticket.
(3) hoisting machinery shall be equipped with fire extinguishing equipment. The operating room shall be equipped with insulating rubber pad, which shall not be used for combustible materials.
(4) tower cranes and other elevated cranes should have reliable lightning protection devices.
(5) the crane shall have a unified command and signal, conduct the application of flags and whistles, and should not use the intercom command in isolation. The conductor should be a veteran of the heavy industry.
(6) the driver should give a signal before each movement of the crane and the driver should leave the operating area. When lifting heavy objects, no one shall stand on a heavy weight or lifting arm.
(7) it is strictly forbidden to carry out three movements simultaneously. When the weight is close to the rated load, only one action is allowed at a time. When cantilever crane is full load, it is strictly forbidden to reduce the heavy arm.
(8) after the crane has finished or is in the middle of a power outage, the controller should be restored to zero before cutting off the power.
(9) in case of heavy snow, fog or thunderstorm, it is not allowed to work in the open air. When the lighting is insufficient on the spot, the lifting work should be stopped.
(10) in case of high winds of 6 or above, the outdoor lifting should be stopped.
(11) when lifting large pieces, they must be fastened. The suspension of the hook shall be on the same lead as the center of gravity of the sling. Lifting hook wire rope should be kept upright, strictly forbidden to slant. When falling hook, it should prevent the local landing of the lifting piece from deflection.