Construction Formwork jase base
By obtaining the high quality Construction Formwork jase base that we offer at China gold power,you will be able to offer a safe and level working platform for conducting various kinds of tasks.Our company specializeds in a wide range of yhe best Construction Formwork jase base that you can choose from when setting up new structures or making adjustments to your scaffolds including,socket jack bases,universal jack bases and adjustable Construction Formwork jase base.With us,you are guaranteed swuperior quality,reliablity and affordablity.
|Surface finish||Hot dip galvanized,zinc plating|
How a jack base works
Just like the common jacks used in lifting cars and loads,Construction Formwork jase base also operate as surfaces onto which scaffolding components and parts are placed.The Construction Formwork jase base is placed at the bottom of the structure to keep it stable.It is threaded to enable workers adjust the height of the structure at their own convenience.The threading allows for the scaffold to be rasied or lowered while also keeping leveled.
|Surface Treatment||Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Application ||Construction,Solar Power System|
|Delivery Time||35 Days|
We offer at China gold power,you will be able to offer a safe and level working platform for conducting various kinds of tasks.Our company specializeds in a wide range of yhe best Construction Formwork jase base that you can choose from when setting up new structures or making adjustments to your scaffolds including.
Notes for all Ties and Inserts
Numbers shown are based on minimum concrete strength of 3,000 PSI.
2. Safe working loads are based on 2:1 safety factor for forming and 4:1 safety factor for tension and shear.
3. Inserts must have a 1/2" setback from the surface of the concrete and sufficient coil penetration by the lifting bolt.
4. Minimum concrete thickness = L + setback + 3/4" clear cover.
5. Minimum edge distance apply to 2 edges only. All other edges require 2x length of insert.
6. Minimum corner distance shall be 1.5x minimum edge distance for shear when loaded towards the edge.
7. Minimum anchor spacing shall be 2x the edge distance for forming and tension and 3x the edge distance for shear.
8. Anchors with asterisks exceed the shear capacity of the coil rod.