construction concret formwork wingnut tie coil rod
Coil Rod is manufactured in mild steel.It is available all-threaded or with threaded ends. The product can be welded. Standard lengths are 12’ and 20’.
1. Safe working loads are based on 2:1 safety factor for forming and 4:1 safety factor for tension and shear.
2. Inserts must have a 1/2" setback from the surface of the concrete and sufficient coil penetration by the lifting bolt.
3. Minimum concrete thickness = L + setback + 3/4” clear cover.
4. Minimum edge distance apply to 2 edges only. All other edges require 2x length of insert.
5. Minimum corner distance shall be 1.5x minimum edge distance for shear when loaded towards the edge.
6. Minimum anchor spacing shall be 2x the edge distance for forming and tension and 3x the edge distance for shear.
7. Anchors with asterisks exceed the shear capacity of the coil rod.
8. Coil Inserts & Ties are available in plain, hot dip galvanize, or stainless steel finish.
Package Of Product