electric fitting forged hot dip galvanized single eye anchor rod
stake are used for overhead line fitting ,power line system new construction and to support existing structures. They are designed for applications in expansive soils, high water tables, fill areas, and other areas where unstable soils require a deep foundation. In compression they are used as footers and in tension they may be used tosupport retaining or foundation walls. Helical piers are round or square, tubular or bar steel shafts with round helix plates welded to them.
· eye shape: thimble eye ,twin eye ,tripleye
· Can be installed in areas of limited or tight access
· Installs quickly
· Installation does not generate spoils
· Vibration-free installation (unlike driven piles)
· Concrete can be poured immediately following pile installation
· Available with optional hot-dip galvanizing for added corrosion protection
· Cost-competitive compared to other deep foundation alternatives.
· Call or contact us online for a for new construction helical piles estimate
· Supports soil stabilization