high strength cable strand for greenhouse building Hot selling post tension cable guy strand wire rope
● Galvanized Guy Strand are used for greenhouse construction
● Post tension cable are Used for Communication, Utility, Barrier & More
● High Strength Grade cable strand are standard to meet ASTM A 475 with galvanized weight around 60g to 220g per square meter.
● The guy wire strand rope are in size mainly 1X7or 1X19 at diameter of 7mm 6mm 7.5mm 10mm
● More About Galvanized Guy Strand 1x7 and 1x19
Guy wire (or “guide wires” as they are sometimes mistakenly called), is an Extra High Strength (EHS) cable that’s available in both a 1 x 7 and a 1 x 19 configuration.
What is Guy Wire?
The guy wire definition comes from the structures and the application for which the wires are used. The narrow, non-stretch wire rope is used in guying applications which are towers, antenna, and other similar tall structures that are secured by strategic angled placement of the ropes from the structure to the ground. The guy wire tension is what adds stability to the free-standing structure. Guy wire cable is manufactured with a galvanized finish for protection from corrosive elements over time.
Our EHS guy wire meets ASTM A475, which is standard specification for zinc-coated steel wire strand. We also carry industry rated big grip dead ends
1. Quick Response:
Reply your enquiry in 24 working hours.
2. Full English Service:
Experienced staffs answer all your questions in professional and fluent English
3. OEM & ODM:
Customized size, length and design are available.
4. Creative One-Stop Solutions:
Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers.
We Listen, We Learn & We Love our Costumer
Best Service, Best Quality and Best Price!!!!!!
QINGDAO GOLD POWER MACHINERY CO.,LTD